Thursday, November 24, 2011

Goals for 30 UNDER 30

**I posted this the other day but I realized it somehow got deleted :( It originally had more words to the post but this is the gist!!!**

Alright friends & family. I have given myself some challenges! Actually 30 to be exact! :)

So here goes!!! I have made a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30!!! Some are silly, some are deeper. Some will make me better physically, some spiritually, some as a family, some as an individual, some are just "I've always wanted to do and never have" so I put them on the list! I have 2 years, so really this shouldn't be that hard right? 30 things to get done in 24 months? I SHOULD be able to do this??? Here goes nothing! Help keep me accountable people!

1) self defense class
2) Reach my goal/college weight
3) Finish having kids (if not already, we MAY be done, the decision needs to be made or the baby needs to happen :)
4) Take a family vacation
5) take a dance class
6) try out for a show (I mean any kind of show, not like I think I'm an undiscovered talent! Far from it! This is about confidence!)
7) take a girls trip
8) cook through a cookbook
9) read the bible start to end
10) finish blog book
11) eat a hamburger
12) finish a 5k
13) finish a 10k
14) finish a half marathon (maybe??? This scares the be-jeeper creepers out of me!!!)
15) throw a fancy dinner party
16) take a road trip somewhere (anywhere!!!)
17) 30 yoga classes, 30 days
18) start prayer journals for my kids
19) fix relationship that is broken/Let the holy spirit give me peace about it
20) cooking class
21) adult Halloween party

22) Volunteer
23) go caroling
24) find a Christian mentor
25) read all the Harry potter books
26) go camping
27) change my own oil
28) witness to a stranger
29) befriend someone I don't like initially
30) eat a piece of fish

I'm already working on crossing a few of these off my list! Yay for 28....Let's see what ya got!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

you are going to have to add one since you put camping on there twice.

Jennifer said...

GRRRR this blog is giving me serious headaches!!! There should be a playing in the leaves post also but this one keeps getting deleted/ messing up and the leaves one keep un-posting itself.

Miranda said...

Dude.....totally holding you accountable for reading the Harry Potter books!!!! :)

Barbie Doll said...

I have a great suggestion for #16!!!

Sherry Bryant said...

I'll do a 5K with you! Might even do a 10K with you, too!

Jennifer said...

I will take ALL suggestions, offers of accountability Nd offers to do some of my goals with me!!!!