My sweet friends organized a girls night honoring baby boo! Since this was our 3rd baby we already had most of the traditional baby items so they blessed us with a diaper, wipes, & formula "shower". For any family- this was a "friends" only shower. It was originally planned for earlier but again because of Charley's early arrival- it was postponed until October 30th. We had halloween themed foods and I got to open some much needed & appreciate goodies for my baby boo. I love these sweet ladies and what they mean to my family! We are so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives!
Andrea & Tina
Lacie, Lesley, & Sheri
Me & Beth
Me & Lacey
Awesome gifts!!!
Kim, Me & Mandy
Miranda, Ashley & Me
I regret that I didn't take pictures of the food & decor cause it was cute but oh well! It was a super fun night for me- to be out of the house sans kids and get some girl time with precious friends!


3 comments:
Nothing better than sweet friends.
Love the new look of your blog.
Oh Yeah! I also love the new look. That is such a cute picture of Charley with his little tie on.
You are very blessed to have such sweet friends. Treasure them always. Love the pic of you and Beth. I have such GORGEOUS neices!!
It's always wonderful to have a great group of friends! Glad you had a fun night out!!
Post a Comment