My favorite, most beautiful, perfect, precious and extremely loved niece came into the world in the wee morning hours on November 10th. She was welcomed by 2 very proud parents and a HUGE family on both sides. What a blessed lil girl she already is to have so many people who love her.
My mom, ben, & our crew were all out in Allen at a football game where my cousin brandi was performing when we got "the call". Allen = VERY far from Fort Worth where Beth was in labor. Isn't it ironic how these things happen?? I swear I probably hadn't left my house in weeks and then the 1 time I'm on the entire other side of the metroplex is when my sister in law goes into labor. Crazy! Anyways we rushed back as quickly as we could and we made it in plenty of time for molly's arrival. Of course because it was late at night/ early morning Ben had to stay at home with our babies but I got to be a part of the fun waiting room experience. And it was FUN!!! Again this was a first for me, until now I was the only cousin/ grandchild to have had babies so I'm usually the one in labor while everyone else is partying in the waiting room. The party is way more fun! :)
Some of the party peeps...
Rob & Lauren
Kyle & Mamaw
Garrett (Jarod's best friend) & mom
Beth's dad, stepmom & stepsisters
Beth's mom & stepdad
Me & Mamaw
Dale
Gigi & poppy
Excited for their 4th grandchild!!
Me, Kim, & Mamaw.
Dale, Kyle, Rob & Lauren representing the Cox crew
SHE'S HERE!!!!
My brother & proud daddy came out to make the announcement that Molly anne had arrived and everyone was healthy & doing good!!!
Showing the group the pic of molly he had taken on his phone
In true Jarod "control" fashion...he had us go into visit Beth & molly "Ark style". We were called 2 by 2 according to our relationship to the parents. LOL :) Gotta love him!
Proud parents & beautiful baby girl!
Beautiful Beth.
After I saw molly for a minute I headed home for the night. I think it was roughly 2am by that point.
Ben & I took our whole crew up to meet their cousin the next day.
Waiting in the waiting room for our turn. Sweet kiddos were excited to meet baby molly!
I'm a very proud aunt!! Love this baby girl so so much!!!
Aiden was excited to meet his cousin...and also that aunt Beth had cookies in her room!
Love this one!
And this one!
Niece & aunt...it's a special relationship :)
All of us with Molly. Don't we look like a circus!!
And finally the 2 cousins who are 7 weeks apart. Charley & Molly.
I'm so so excited & thrilled for my kiddos to have a cousin that will live so close & grow up with them. I know they will have a special relationship and I am so looking forward to seeing how that grows & forms. I am also looking forward to when Molly is a wee bit older and can come over & "play" with us. She is still only a couple weeks old and is staying in for the time being and is especially staying away from lil kids who might be carrying germs. But soon & very soon we are going to be best buddies with baby molly!!! Love you with all of our hearts little girl!!!




5 comments:
Sure glad that you documented all of the excitement. Looks like a fun time. Molly will be six weeks old by the time we get to see her. (Hopefully we will get to see her by then.) Sooooo looking forward to it. Good to see a new pic of Charley as well. He has seriously filled out since the last time I saw him. Fun - fun - Fun. Two new babies for Christmas.
Ahhh such a fun night. I love that she came on her own time schedule and not ours. I really wanted her to come on my birthday (7days later) but I still consider her the best birthday present I got.
There's something very special about your kids having t kids. I have enjoyed watching you become the wonderful mom that you are and the amazing Ben is one of the best dads I've ever witnessed.
watching Beth and Jarod that night become parents is right up there in my top 10 favorite moments of my life.
I love that Molly came out so alert and ready to meet her family. She is so beautiful and loved already.
Congratulation to ALL of us but especially Jarod and Beth!
Jenni....Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures of Miss Molly's arrival. I cannot believe how great Beth looked after the delivery. Such a happy time for a sweet family. Love to all of you....
Thank you Aunt jenni for capturing the waiting room fun. Those pictures are priceless to me. It meant so much to us to have Molly's fan club awaiting her arrival at the hospital. Even to have so many on a moments notice! None of us expected to be at the hospital or get that call that night. What a precious life changing night for us.
It's just sooooo wrong that Beth looks that AMAZING after giving birth!! Wish we could have been there. But, so glad to get there the next day!!
Post a Comment