Friday, November 16, 2012

T-ball Fall 2012- The Cubs

 Aiden played T-ball for his 3rd season this Fall. It was our 1st season to play with a new league. This is a Christian little league and they are just a teensy bit more organized when it comes to t-ball than the city of arlington was. The season also starts a bit earlier which I thought would work out well for our family since Charley was due end of October. 

I definitely do as well documenting this season as I have in the previous ones. This league is also much more "security oriented" and you are not allowed to be on the field as a parent unless you specifically get a badge to do so or if you are a coach/ asst. coach. None of which we were this time so I had to take pictures from behind the fences, which proved difficult at times. Oh well Aiden enjoyed the season and got a little bit better- as he does every season. Hallie enjoyed cheering her bubba on and we all enjoyed our family morning Saturdays at the ball fields. Go Cubs!!! 
 Lil Sister Cheerleader!!
 So cute clapping for her brother! 
 Go Aiden Go!

 One time he sat down at home plate. Nice. 

 Gane 1 we were cheered on by grandpa, mamaw, mommy, daddy, & Hallie
 Our family. This may be 1 of the last pics of us before we became a family of 5. 
 Aiden especially loved pkaying on the playground after his games & this league also would bring in bounce houses & other fun things for the kids to enjoy after games. Sometimes they were a bit of a distraction though since aiden would prefer to play in bounce houses than do just about anything else! 
 Game 2
I LOVE this pic of hallie with Grammy! So sweet. 

 Go aiden GO!


Hanging out in the outfield. 

 Good Game everybody!
 Game 2 Cheerleaders were Grandpa. Grammy, Aunt Casey, Gigi, mommy, Daddy & Hallie. Not sure what had broken aiden's heart right before this picture but it looks pretty sad! 

Game 3 
 This is Aiden's "baseball ready" pose! 
 Getting close to doing the splits out there buddy! 
 He stopped the ball. Wahoo!!! 
 Go aiden Go!!! 

 On base
 Home Run!!! Aiden would always stop precisely on the home run plate!! 
 Game 3 Cheerleaders were Grammy, Grandpa, Daddy, Mommy & Hallie 

Game 4 






 Getting coached on how to play 1st base 

 Now Game 4 is the one I didn't make it to cause I was at the NICU with Charley. Ben took pics but didn't take pictures of the cheerleaders. I believe grammy, gigi & Aunt Beth were there in addition to daddy & Hallie. I could be wrong...

Game 5 & 6 we brought Charley and I obviously fell wayyyyy down on picture taking. 
 Game 5 I have a picture of hallie playing on the slide & Charley in his little brother jersey at the game. No picture of aiden though. Oops!! :-/

Game 6 & last game
post signature
Ben & Hallie 
And the Cheerleaders for last game. Daddy, mommy, hallie, charley, aunt beth, gigi, & aunt kim. 

Sorry Aiden- Mommy got a pretty rough grade on the picture taking for this season. I hope you'll forgive me :) You did a great job though and as always it is our joy to watch you grow & learn & play. Looking forward to next time! 

1 comment:

Scooter Cox said...

I really liked this league a lot better. He is definitely improving and he has the cutest little cheerleader around.