This past father's day was a special one.We celebrated all the special fathers in our lives. Ben, Grandpa & Poppy. On Saturday afternoon we went over to Poppy & Grammy's house for some pulled pork, swimming, and family time. Like the minute we got there my camera died :( You know how I've been talking about how forgetful I am lately? Well it's happened to me on several occasions now that i either forget to charge my battery or I forget my SD card for the camera and end up not getting the pics I want. Sooo these are the only 2 pictures I have from the father's day fun with grandpa.
Grandpa with his grand babies
Aiden riding the motorcycle with grandpa.
And that's it, no swimming pics or anything. Major fail! We had a great relaxing evening though.
On sunday we celebrated both ben and poppy. Ben left immediately after church and went golfing so we didn't get to be with him for his father's day celebration but I'm thrilled he got to go. It's been way too long since he got to golf and he's been missing it. After the kids woke up from naps the kids & headed to poppy & gigi's. All the girls pitched in to make different parts of our meal. With the boys in mind of course. It was a delicious meal of pork tenderloin, salad, brussel sprouts, carrots and 3 different kinds of cake. Yum Yum. After dinner we all went swimming.
Pool Pics. Actually charged my camera this time!!!
Aiden jumping off the wall. We have these from every summer!
Uncle Jarod with the babies
Aiden & hallie got to show off their newly acquired swim skills.
Always smiley Charley Bear!
Poppy with all 4 of his grand babies
Jarod & Molly. His 1st father's day!
Ben with all his kiddos!
Happy father's day to all the special father's and especially to ours who we are so grateful for and blessed by!!
2 comments:
sweet!
Looks like lots of family fun!!!!
Post a Comment