The past couple of summers I have made a summer fun list of things for me to do with the kiddos and this summer is no exception. This summer's list might be a bit more extensive/ different than summers before though because aiden had very strong opinions about what all he wanted to put on the list and before we knew it we were at 43 desired things for summer fun! So I rounded up and made a list of 50 things for us to try and have fun with over the summer.
So Since there are 50 activities- I'm gonna blog them in parts. I don't have the energy to blog 50 fun things at once and I don't think anyone has the time or desire to read a post that massive either. So here's the first 10 summer fun things we got to cross off our list. (and No they are not in order)
#1- Go to the lake
so far we've gone twice but we have plans to go at least 2 more times before summer is over!
#2- Play at Chuck E. Cheese
#3- Go to a Ranger Game
#4- Play on the sidewinder Falls slide
We've done this a BUNCH this summer.
#5- Eat Outside
We've also done this quite a bit.
#6-Family Fun night/ Pizza & a movie
This was Charley's 1st bath with the big kids. Looks like he's having fun right?

#7-Go to Howard Moore Play Pool
We had a great time and loved that beth & molly joined us but camera + pool + 4 kids =I don't have many pictures of this outing!#8-Swim Lessons
#9- Finger & Foot Painting

#10-Get Sno- Cones
We've done this more than once also but this was the best time cause we had Grammy with us!
That's our 1st 10 summer fun things. We are having a lot of fun this summer and trying our best to stay busy and cool. I cherish these times with my babies. Happy Summer!









1 comment:
I love all of these activities and all of these pictures. But, the one in the bath tub is probably going to go down as one of my ALL TIME favorite pictures EVER!!! Love that pic. :-)
Post a Comment