Saturday, August 16, 2008

Five months old....I can't believe it


Excuse me while I have my mommy moment....
Dear Aiden, 
You are 5 months old today and I can't believe how much you have grown. As we were driving in the car today I was looking at you in the rearview mirror and it hit me how big you have gotten. It seems like just the other day we were bringing you home from the hospital and you were so tiny in your car seat we couldn't get the straps tight enough or the pillow low enough to fit you. Now you are filling out your car seat with your little feet dangling off. You sit in your seat like such a big boy now and look out the window or try to pull your socks off and it seems like you are just turning into such a little boy already. My dear sweet boy I really can't believe you are already 5 months old, the last letter I wrote to you was when I was 5 months pregnant and I had just found out your were a boy! Since then you have brought so much joy to my life! Your precious smiles and sweet laughs fill my heart and watching you explore life brings the greatest happiness to mine and daddy's lives. You are such a perfect baby and in the past month or so your personality has really started to show!! You are such a sweet, happy, loving, and precious little boy. Sometimes you can be a bit spoiled (because you are used to being loved on constantly) but most of the time you are the most content and pleasant baby to be around! I love you so much. I get sad thinking that you are already getting so big and I just want to hold you in my arms and not let you get any bigger!! At the same time I am so excited about the months to come and watching as you learn even more things. I thank God every day for the wonderful blessing he gave us in you! I am so lucky to be your mommy! 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh and I didn't really take a big long photo shoot of him for this month because he has had so many cute pics of him taken recently so I made a slide show of "his greatest hits" if you will and (hopefully) I will do better about adding to it throughout the month!

Scooter Cox said...

He is such a happy baby!
I love his little personality that is coming out.