Some of the time Aiden didn't know the party wasn't about him.
Another thing is that since we have been at mamaw's we have been starting a little routine where we get in the pool with Aiden. He has his own little baby float and he really seems to like the water. Sometimes he just goes crazy kicking. It is really fun.
Now lastly....Aiden finally got to meet and spend some time with his uncle andrew (ben's brother) who was in town for a couple of days and came over to mamaw's tonight.
Now certainly not least...I'm sure everyone knows because I will tell anyone who will listen! haha but I got a new 08 honda accord from my parents for college graduation!!! It is the most BEAUTIFUL car ever and I absolutely love it. It is a dark blue. This is such an incredible blessing to ben and I because after we sold the sebring (which was on its last leg of life) we only had one car and we were unsure of what we were gonna do. It is hard to only have one car when you have a baby and a husband who works full time. So anyways yes this was an awesome blessing to our family!!! Plus it is my favorite car out right now, I would have chosen it above any other car! Plus it has all the bells and whistles most of which I don't even know how to use yet, but sometimes I just drive around and I can't believe this is actually MY car!!! Haha anyways....here is a pic of us when I got it!
Alright so I will do better about posting, things have seemed to be so hectic ever since we got here. I have a video I need to upload, I finally got Aiden rolling over on video but I will try to do that tomorrow. For now it is past my bedtime!
4 comments:
I love the pictures of Aiden in the pool. He is such a happy baby.
Those pictures are AWESOME!!!!! We still have our Honda Accord that we bought in 1997. It's running just fine and we now have 150,000 miles on it. So glad you got a Honda. They will go forever. Congrats!!
Well, what a little water duck!! This baby is just good at EVERYTHING!! How cute. :-)
Congratulations on joining the HONDA family!
I can't believe how big he is getting SO quick!!! It's been so much fun to look at all the pics and watch him grow. :) Kinda makes me want to have one. ;)
Post a Comment