Now as far as looking for a house....we haven't even begun! The reason being since we are unsure about the job situation, therefore we are uncertain which part of the metroplex we should be looking in, therefore we haven't started looking!
Ok so as far as my job situation....I haven't begun looking either! Are you noticing a pattern?? Again the same reasons apply. We agree Ben's job is the most important and we will need to be where his job is and so once that is settled and we see what if anything we will be able to work out for Aiden, I will begin my job hunt.
I try not to dwell on all these unknowns too much because they hurt my head and stress me out so I am trying to remember that God is going to work it out in the perfect way that we need at this time in our lives so I just need to be patient and trust.
Ok so onto Aiden....my child is the most beautiful child in the world. No I am not biased...it is true. He is doing so many adorable things these days. One of the not so adorable things is he has learned this VERY high pitched scream that he just sits around and does at the top of his lungs!!! After about 30 minutes or so it stops being cute! haha I wish I knew how much he weighs because it seems like he is just getting bigger all the time!! He won't go to the dr. again until he is 6 months though. Yesterday we took Aiden to see aunt kimberly and she took some absolutely PRECIOUS pictures of Aiden! But you will have to wait to see them. Trust me though, they are awesome!
Ok so one more thing....as you all know...I am very much struggling with getting this weight off so my mom and I are doing this hardcore diet where we eat "in the box" and go to meetings and the whole 9 yards. Hopefully it is going to make a huge difference. I can already tell a little bit of a difference in my body and I think I have lost somewhere around 6 pounds. I know that is not by any means a big number, but hopefully it is going to grow and grow! So wish me luck on that! I really have high hopes that this diet is going to be effective for me because it doesn't give me options to cheat and that is good for me. I seem to have lost all willpower I might have ever had!
Hope everyone is having a good week!
3 comments:
Don't stress on the job and living thing right now. God has a plan for you all and just put your trust in Him. Jen, your diet...WOW!!! I had no idea what will power you had! Here we had lasagna, salad, bread and (to top it off) brownies. I would have never been able to have that kind of will power. I'm sooooooo proud of you!! Can't wait to see you guys again and keep Aiden while you 2 run errands or have a date night. Just let me know when you need me.
You are so clever!! The "skinny" on us!! Yes Mam! You have bragging rights. 6 pounds is a VERY good start!! Keep up the good work.
As far as all that other goes - I have no doubt that it will all work out. You and Ben are very resourceful and you have a ton of resources!! Problem solved. Just a matter of time. :-)
it is so much better doing the diet together, Plus........it gives me a chance to see Aiden at least once a week.
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment