I am the cutest baby ever! I just get cuter by the day...

I smile and laugh all the time! It is so easy to make me happy that I am just a blast to be around!

I am doing all these new things...I seem to find something new I can do almost every day!

I like to chew on cold spoons because I am beginning to teethe...

I am getting so much better at reaching for the things I want and holding on to them...

I have found my feet and I love to chew on them!


I am getting so big...I now eat a little bit of baby food/ Cereal from a spoon and sit in my high chair and I am getting much better at holding my own bottle...


Mommy and Daddy need to find me my own house soon because I am taking over mamaw's with all of my toys!!!



My first halloween is coming up and I was going to be a pea in the pod and I am the CUTEST little pea in the pod! But with the way I am growing I won't fit in my pod by october so mommy is coming up with another plan.

Finally, I love to play peek-a-boo AND I love all of you!!!
p.s. I am a genius because I am not even 5 months old and I can already type! :)
4 comments:
Aiden, You are so smart!! Just remember your "Cool" Aunt Sherry (not Great...that just sounds like I'm old) when you are awarded the prize for smartest kid around! It's awesome how you can post pictures your first time. It took me forever to figure out how to do that. Love your pictures!! I have "stuff" for you.
Gigi thinks you are the best baby in the whole world. I came to Dallas to spend the night with you last night and you slept all night long in your big boy bed. You slept from 10 to 8:30 this morning. Then you stayed awake all during church and was not the least bit fussy. Did I mention that I think you are the best baby in the whole world???
Well, what a creative little story. And you just can't beat the illustrations!!! They are adorable.
Someone might should try their hand at writing children's stories. You seem to have a talent for it. :-)
Aiden,
Grandma has said all along that you were a genius, but this just proves it to the rest of the world. You are absolutely the cutest baby ever. Your great grandma Karen left my house this morning to head back home. I put the picture of you peaking over the back of the couch as my screensaver. Please tell your mommy that I agree with your Aunt Debbie, she helped you write a very cute little story about the cutest baby ever.
I love you
Post a Comment