Man I hope everyone enjoys those pictures! They took FOREVER to upload! Anyways...I should have the 7 month/Pumpkin patch pics on here soon. We went to the dallas arboretum this afternoon to take them and I think Kim got some REALLY cute ones. Not like we have really been lacking cute pictures of Aiden! Hope everyone has a very happy weekend!
Friday, October 17, 2008
4th annual pumpkin carving extravaganza
As always we had a wonderful time carving pumpkins this year. I love halloween! It is one of my favorite times of the year. As I said before we usually make some kind of treat along with carving the pumpkins but not this year. This year we did get to include our "lil pumpkin" in the festivities and even got him his own pumpkin which we carved "AIDEN" in. It is super cute! We also had the added bonus of having mamaw with us to take family pictures! Ben and I have always had to take each other's pictures so it's nice that we have ones of all of us this year! Mamaw didn't want to join in and carve her own pumpkin though. She is missing out! Here are all the pictures!
Man I hope everyone enjoys those pictures! They took FOREVER to upload! Anyways...I should have the 7 month/Pumpkin patch pics on here soon. We went to the dallas arboretum this afternoon to take them and I think Kim got some REALLY cute ones. Not like we have really been lacking cute pictures of Aiden! Hope everyone has a very happy weekend!
Man I hope everyone enjoys those pictures! They took FOREVER to upload! Anyways...I should have the 7 month/Pumpkin patch pics on here soon. We went to the dallas arboretum this afternoon to take them and I think Kim got some REALLY cute ones. Not like we have really been lacking cute pictures of Aiden! Hope everyone has a very happy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! That's a great tradition. See ya soon at the wedding!!
Love, Britt
I love that tradition. I look forward to your pics every year. Man, Jenni, you look fabulous! Your hard work and dedication has surely paid off. In these pics I can totally see it in your face. You are always gorgeous, but I am very proud of you. With having a small child at home, living in someone elses house, the stress of new jobs, weddings..etc.. that dieting is not the easiest thing in the world. WAY TO GO!!
I agree with Kimberly. I love the tradition of the pumpkin carving and the ones with Aiden eating (or chewing)on the top are precious.
I also agree that you can see the weight loss in your face. I am sure you can see it in other places also, but you are sitting down in these and it's hard to see.
Thanks for uploading all those pictures. They are great.
These memories are so special! One day, when your children are grown, and if you keep adding to this blog once or twice a month, you might turn this into a book your children and your children's children will cherish for generations. You have no idea how important what you doing is.
Love you, GK
Post a Comment