Ok I know it has been too long since I have blogged but it has been a CRAZY week!! We have had soooo much going on. Tuesday night we had a party here at mamaw's house for some missionaries. Wednesday was my 25th birthday! Yay! Thursday was my dad's 50th birthday!! Yay! Friday I worked out with a trainer and ran ALL OVER TOWN trying to get things together before the weekend. Which was even CRAZIER! saturday morning we threw a suprise 50th birthday party for my dad at ridglea country club. It was a breakfast buffet and then he had an invitational golf tournament. I think he was really suprised and really liked it! Then saturday night we had another party for my brother and beth so Ben and I had a very busy saturday and then had to drive back home from fort worth. Then on sunday it was church and then another shower for Beth and then cowboy game. Ahhh it's been non stop going going going. Now today it has been a rainy monday and it is nearly 1 pm and I am focusing on doing washing and staying in all day! As far as Aiden he is becoming quite the little busy bee. Into everything! He now has a second tooth starting to break through. I MUST get a pic soon! So I didn't take any pics this weekend, I know very bad bad bad of me! My mom took a bunch though so as soon as she gets me some I will post them!
Alright so in other news, Ben is working his very LAST week with towne park. Friday is his last day and then a week from today will be his first day with Cash America. Aiden is SOOO close to crawling. He can now get up on his hands and knees and he turns in circles and rolls to where he's trying to go. He really is trying to get everywhere and check everything out! He is jumping, bouncing, grabbing, and rolling. I am really starting to have my hands full and I realize I am in my very last days before I will just be running after him non stop. He is doing so great about eating more food. He is up to eating at least cereal or oatmeal in the morning and then about 2 tubs full of either veggies or fruits a day. He still takes just as many bottles though! He is a growing boy!
As for me I am STILL trying VERY hard to lose my weight. It is a daily battle. So far I have lost 23 pounds since I started, which is no small number and I am proud unfortunately I just still have a ways to go. Lesson learned...doritos and pizza is NOT an acceptable diet! haha. It is especially hard to keep to my structured eating and working out with all these parties that have YUMMY food at them but I have not cheated yet! Ok now a couple pics....
Cutest baby in the whole wide world!
Can You tell what teams we root for at our house?? I promise I will post more pics soon!! Happy monday!
3 comments:
Thank you for taking time out of your oh so busy schedule to fill us in. I have to say, you all are a very busy family. My days seems very boring compared to yours. I am still canning, I have 40 cases of misc. vegggies put up so far and I went this morning and picked 2 bushels of apples, so you can guess what I am doing the rest of today and all day tomorrow. I am going across the street in a little bit to pick pears and black walnuts, the man across the street came over this morning and told me to come pick what I wanted, and I can't turn that offer down. My garden is done and tilled back under for the season except for 6 large tomato plant that I still pick about a 1/2 bushel every three days and 1 green pepper bush and 1 banana pepper bush and 1 jalapeno bush. We had a frost 2 days ago so I will be plowing those under soon. Anyway, enough of me.
Aiden gets cuter by the day (if that is possible). I LOVE ALL THE PICS THAT YOU SHARE. You all are a beautiful family. I can't wait to see you all again. I hate the thought of going to Florida in a couple of weeks and you won't be there. Oh well, hopefully soon.
I talked to Ben yesterday between church and the cowboys game, he sounded great.
Oh, forgot to tell you, I put up some green beans,corn and carrots for AIden. I am doing sweet potatoes and applesauce this week for him also. Saturday I made another large batch of pesto and it has your name on it, so next time we see you, you can take it all home.
You are doing great on your diet, very proud of you, and yes Doritos and pizza are not a good diet.
Love and miss you all
Hey!
If I didn't tell you - You MARVELOUS!! I can definitely tell that you have lost 23 pounds. I am most impressed with your willpower!!
Keep up the good work! :-)
Jen, you are amazing!! Your willpower is incredible! It was great to see you guys at your Dad's party and he sure looked surprised!! We are crazy for the Burnt Orange shirts!!! Talk about brownie points! WOW!!!
Post a Comment