Ok so I have a few pics to share from this weekend. Like I said we went to my dad's suprise birthday party on saturday.
Here Poppy (the birthday boy) is with Aiden! Aiden LOVED his flashing button. Then on Sunday we went to another shower for Jarod and Beth which was very nice of course I didn't really know anyone except my family, but we were so glad deb and britt got to come from shreveport for the shower!Here Britt is with the only boy at the all girls shower! But look at how cute he is! and britt is pretty cute too!
Last night was the first pre-season game for the dallas mavs and mamaw has season tickets so she offered us the tickets for last nights game and offered to babysit!! Talk about a perk of living with mamaw!! One of the many! So ben and I got to the game and we had a great time! We always love going to the games. We went to the mavs games whenever they came to orlando. Now recently I have posted pics of us in all of our cowboys and longhorns gear so I am going to go ahead and level with you. Ben is a HUGE fan of the cowboys and longhorns. I am a fan but in the way of...you tell me when the game is on and put it on TV and I will watch it and root for that team. I may not sit through the whole thing if I have something else to do. That kind of fan. Now when it comes to the Mavs...I am a REAL fan! I LOVE THE MAVS. When the mavericks played while we lived in orlando I would watch them while ben was at work, I would remind ben when they were playing, I would find us tickets to the games, etc. They are my favorite! Plus I just think basketball is the best game to go and sit and watch. That's just me. So anyways I am very excited about being back here and hopefully we might get to go to a few more games and possibly even take aiden!
We got Aiden dressed up to support the mavs even though he wasn't going to the game and then we took our own pic at the game. We had a great time! Thanks mamaw! Ok now and last but not least I have been saying for awhile I would try to get a pic of aiden's little teeth!
3 comments:
That family Mavericks picture is just the cutest thing!! I firmly believe that Aiden has learned how to turn on that winning smile for the camera!! That is just toooooooo cute!
Everyone, including me, at work thinks you guys are just the most beautiful and photogenic family! I agree with Debbie, I think Aiden has learned the knack of turning on the charm to get everyones attention. He just looks so happy all the time. I really loved the picture of Ben and Aiden with the Longhorn shirts on and Aiden trying to make the sign. My other favorite is the one from Monday with the three of you together with the Cowboys shirts on.
Thanks for all the updates and pictures. I know how hard it must to keep the blog going with Aiden getting so mobile.
greetings from Spain. i am sharing aiden´s picture with people in spain now
love you bunches
Post a Comment