Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Mr. Cutie Pie
Aiden is a little wiggle worm! He is into everything and trying so hard to crawl. He has completely mastered rolling to where he wants to go and turning 360's and even scooting backwards he just can't seem to get the hang of crawling FORWARD! Yesterday I had to go to babies r us for more bibs. Quick side note I have learned I wasted a lot of money buying those oh so cute cotton bibs before he was born because they are impossible to clean and not big enough to cover his whole outfit. Now that he tries to grab the spoon from me and a portion of his food ends up on his bib those bibs are just a lost cause. So anyways now I am buying the water resistant wip off-cover everything type of bibs. So back to my story I was at babies r us buying more baby spoons and bibs when I started to look at everything and realized I am very soon going to be COMPLETELY out of my element again. I remember feeling this way when Aiden was a newborn and going to babies r us I felt like the worse most incompetent mother of an infant that I didn't know what to do with. Now I feel so confident about having an infant, baby stuff I have mastered! But looking around babies r us....I realized I will soon be the mother of a very mobile toddler!!! So I started to look at all the stuff for 9 month old babies and 1 yr olds and oh my goodness I am completely out of my element again!! There are so many toys, accessories, safety proofing, and feeding things that I will need and have to learn how to use. I feel overwhelmed. Ok so enough about that. Ben started his new job on Monday and so far he thinks he is going to like it. They are going to make him probe himself though. He will be working 13 hour days at least 4 days out of the week. He will never work less than 50 hours. But we both realize this is the time we have to pay our dues and it is going to stink because we won't have near as much time as a family but in the end hopefully it will be worth it. Kimberly came over the other day and in a span of about 10 minutes took some of the most precious little pics of Aiden. He is so precious. Here are a few.

Tomorrow aiden will be 7 months old!! Can you believe it? I can't. I wanted to take his 7 month pics in a pumpkin patch but who knows if the weather will cooperate. Today is ben's 1st and only day off this week and we were gonna go to the texas state fair but it's pouring rain out so we are having a lazy day instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
These pictures are great! Kimberly is great, but then she has a natural to work with.
I love the stuff you write about in the blog. It is all so real. It takes me back to when my kids were babies. I remeber all those feelings.
I'm glad Ben thinks he will like this job especially if he is working that many hours. It will be hard on both of you. Love you all. GK
I am loving having the"kids" here with me. The house is so full of life. Aiden is such a joy, so is the rest of the family.
Jenni really should proof read here blog-- I am sure she meant prove himself.
love, mamaw
Just so were all clear, there will be no probing. That would be weird. Work will be long and hard, but I hope it will be all worth it. Its hard leaving before Aiden gets up in the morning and getting home after he is already in bed. But so far I have enjoyed my time there and I have come into contact with some interesting individuals.
Yeah! I sort of figured that she meant PROVED. Probed would have been weird.
Those are just ADORABLE pictures. Kudos to Kimberly. Hope you make it to the Pumpkin patch. Looking forward to those pics as well.
So that's how you get the big bucks in Ben's line of work? I will stick to teaching, thank you.
Glad the new job is going well for you, Ben. I'll blog later on my new job!! No probing, though...at least not on me... (periodontal office)...so someone is getting probed, but not where all you sick minds are thinking. haahaahaa
By the way...GREAT pictures!!!!!!!
Man one misplaced letter and everyone has a field day!!! yes I meant "PROVE" himself! :)
I think he gets cuter every day. He is ALWAYS happy!
Post a Comment