The pumpkin patch pics are coming very soon. Kim uploaded all 400 precious pics for me to see, I am just trying to narrow down my faves!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Here ya go mom....
My mom has been asking for video of the new things Aiden can do with trying to crawl. She hasn't seen him in 11 days because of her trip overseas (it's a hard life) so I took these videos and in the course of uploading them realized everyone else might want to see also. Plus it takes just as long to upload them to an email as to the blog so here ya go! Aiden is trying SOOOO hard to crawl poor baby. He can get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth, he can go backwards, and he can do circles. In addition to being able to roll wherever he wants to go. He is just missing the cross the body part of being able to crawl FORWARD! He is getting closer and closer to pulling up though. You will see in the video that as he gets up on his hands and knees, he tries to push up on his feet and he has figured out he can go from a laying down to sitting position this way. He may just start standing soon!! Anyways the videos are kind of long and may not be all that interesting but here they are all the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jenny, Aiden is so big now. He is just adorable, you must be so proud of him!!!
Hey Jenny! This is Jennifer, Jarod's friend from SCS. I had no idea you had a blog!! How fun...I will definetly keep reading. See you in a few weeks at the wedding!!
yeah.......he will be crawling any day. Thanks for posting the pictures. I have missed him.
Post a Comment