Thursday, September 30, 2010

And the Verdict is....

Click on the announcement to have it pop up bigger!

post signature

14 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

I'm so excited! This certainly made my day at work brighter. It's been so long since we had a baby girl. She will be so lucky to have Aiden as her big brother.

Barbie Doll said...

I like that announcement layout, very cute! Having a little girl will be so fun and exciting for you. Congratulations!

Debbie said...

Sugar and Spice and Everything nice.. . . . I can sew for this one!!!

Kimbrliann said...

I am soooo excited!!!

Scooter Cox said...

I think David and I will wear pink on Sunday and see if anybody can guess what's up?

the local pink economy is going to pick up. :-))

Scooter Cox said...

this jumped out of my hand before I finished.....

YEAH ! YEAH!! for Debbie sewing...........

Carry on.....

PaPaw said...

Jen...We are so proud for you. We are looking forward to seeing a darling little Jenny runing around the house. CongrtatulationsSSSSSSSSSS.

amazingben said...

I can't wait for my MINI JENNI !!!

Miranda said...

Awww...Baby girl Moltz is going to be a CUTIE!!! Good thing she has big bro to protect her. :) Soooo happy for you guys!!!

Britt said...

I got it right!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry Bryant said...

It's shopping time!!!!

Brandi said...

AHHHHHHHH SOO EXCITED FOR BOTH OF YOUUU! i lovve you guys and jen i think we should squeeze in shopping timme! :)