Hallie is now a month old. She is SUCH a good baby. So sweet and never ever cries. She's easy going and happy. She just wants to be held and loved on. She even has her sleeping schedule on track. Only getting up once in the middle of the night and waking up between 6:30-7:30 for the day. I still call this night time cause aiden has spoiled me for the past 3 years with his wake up time of 9am. But unfortunately she gets up around 7 and stays up but that's ok, I cherish these sweet morning moments with my girl.
I am a little bit sad though, it's going TOO fast. I keep losing track of what week we're on and I cannot believe she's already 5 weeks old. Does anyone else think time is moving at warp speed all the sudden? Things that I think happened like yesterday actually happened a couple weeks ago?? Time seems to be a lofty thing with me right now. I remember when I was young and it moved so slow and now...I can't catch up. Also with hallie, her first month has not been the relaxing, cuddly, first month that I had with aiden. I want to spend hours just cuddling with her and letting her sleep in my arms and just looking at her but thats not the case, it's going too fast!!!

One month old!
Day 28

Day 29

Day 30

Day 31
Day 32

Day 33

Day 34


3 comments:
she is getting so much more alert. Day 31 looks like she has been in the tanning booth.
Such a snuggler.
She sure is growing. I think Day 31 is my favorite this week just because I LOVE that little hat!! Soooooo cute.
She has the CUTEST outfits! I love these updates!! :) I'll admit, I expected to be disappointed about not having a girl purely because of the dress up factor... but I'm totally psyched about having a little boy! I can't wait till our little ones meet each other - only a few more months to go!
Post a Comment