Hallie is now 2 weeks old. You would think by now we'd have gotten this whole thing worked out, right??? Wrong. Miss princess still has a hard time with day/ night. There will be days where we think she's getting it, only waking up for an hour or so a couple times a night and then NOPE she'll be up solid from 1-6 am. We're all tired. Ben has been a huge help to me but he can't stay up all night and then go to work the next day, I can't stay up all night and then be able to function as a good mommy the next day. It's rough. So if anyone's looking for some quality awake time with hallie...come on over in the wee hours of the morning! She's bright eyed.
Now for aiden- Aiden's done great with hallie. He's never once seemed jealous or upset by her. He loves her and wants to take care of her. He's a sweet big brother. He's also a terror though. Not to hallie, just in general. Are 3's more terrible than 2's??? Cause I think someone has been giving aiden crack and teaching him to disobey and talk back and throw things? I'm confused what is happening with him and NO it is not a reaction to hallie being here, it was starting way before her arrival but it's amplified now cause I'm so tired and he's so...not tired!!! But sweet sweet tender hearted big brother for sure!










5 comments:
Remember you are only on week 2 in dealing with life as a Mommy of 2 little ones. It seriously took me 6 months to feel "normal" again.
Love the pictures!
And yes, 3 is WAY worse than 2!
Well, I had a much harder time picking my favorite this week - but I think I am going to have to go with Day 12. Love those little straight legs and wide eyes.
Lacey felt normal after 6 months?!? Kyle's 2 and I still don't feel normal! :)
And yes, Jenn, did you miss the memo? 3 is sooo the new 2.
But on the bright side...you seriously have a bow and new, clean outfit on Hallie each day. Impressive! Hope you get some good sleep soon!
what sweet pictures of Hallie and Aiden.
Love them.
She is SOOOO pretty!! And Aiden is adorable, of course. I'm sure yall will work it out soon!!
Post a Comment