Monday, February 13, 2012

Hallie Weeks 49, 50 & 51

I've been behind on blogging. I know. Things around here have been crazy. So here comes pictures of hallie OVERLOAD! This is 3 weeks worth! Such a big girl! She's walking more and more. She can stand up completely on her own, meaning she doesn't have to pull up on anything she can just go from sitting on the floor to standing. She could probably walk across the whole house but she still usually just goes from place to place. Hallie still only has the 2 bottom teeth and no signs of anymore. Oh yeah and she is still the worse eater, maybe EVER. She'll put food in her mouth and then take it out, put it in, take it out, it's a game. I'm not sure if she ever swallows anything. Such a sassy girl. Love her to pieces.

Day 337
Day 338
Day 339
Stood up and made a getaway!
Day 340
Day 341
Again trying to make a break for it!
Day 342
There she goes!
Day 343
49 Weeks

Day 344
Baby dedication day
Day 345
Day 346
From here on out you will see a lot of pics of hallie with her hands up-it's cause she's going for her bow. She refuses to keep her bow in. Much to my dismay :(
Day 347
Yep there's the bow
Day 348
Day 349
Took the bow out before I could even get the pic.
Day 350
Look at that little mischievous smile and that hand creeping up...

50 Weeks
This past week was the hardest...the rocking chair is no longer really working for pictures. She almost immediately stands up. BOOOO plus add to it that she immediately takes her bow out = taking her pic has become a chore and I will be glad when we're done with this project!
Day 351
Day 352
Day 353
Day 354
Day 355
**I don't want to sit here and I don't want to wear a bow!!!!**
Day 356
Day 357
51 Weeks
Oh yes and it is quite bizarre that half of these pics from the last 3 weeks hallie is dressed in summer attire cause it was upwards of 75-80 degrees outside and now we're back into the 30-40's. CRAZYYYYYYY!

post signature

3 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

oh no! only one more week of getting daily photos of Hallie :-(

Can't wait for her birthday party.

Sherry Bryant said...

WOW!!! I'm so impressed that you were able to get a "pic of the day" for her 1st year!! LOVE all the pictures! Great job!

Debbie said...

ha ha ha - What a cutie! She's mobile now! Look out world. I love that little coral tunic outfit that she has on on Days 314 and 353. But, I just love the way she just stands straight up and starts to sashay away from her chair in Day 349!! That is just so cute.