I'm a little behind on getting this up...At the beginning of February we went to the stock show & Rodeo with my family. Unfortunately Ben & Beth couldn't get off work to go so it was the original 4 plus the kids!

Hallie waiting to go in with Jarod. She wore her poppy's boots to her first rodeo. Yep those boots she's got on are at least 50 years old and were my dad's when he was a baby...or at least this is what mamaw swears to :)

Waiting to watch the rodeo
Hallie watching with poppy
Aiden.
I love this picture.

Poppy, gigi, uncle Jarod, aiden & hallie outside the stock show.
Aiden smiling with Bessy the Borden cow. We'll overlook that he's not smiling at ME since he IS smiling! Unlike...
All these fake smiles I get these days. He was really really excited to see/ sit in the tractors so go figure on why I'm getting the fake.
Hallie girl... you think she could be a farm girl?!

So much fun! I love this little tradition we have started. You can go back and see 2010 and 2011 if you're interested. Granted cows, horses, rodeos, tractors and such aren't exactly MY thing but I love to watch Aiden and Hallie experience it.
1 comment:
Well, I usually shut my door and check THE SHREVEPORT TIMES and your blog while I eat my lunch every day. It's always nice when there is NEW news or NEW Baby pics! You did not dissapoint today. Love the Rodeo post. Love that Hallie is wearing David's cowboy boots. So sweet!
Post a Comment