Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 3 in Miami - Children's Museum & splitsville

Part 2 of Miami Vacation...
DAY 3
Day 3 we started off at the children's museum. Let me just say, I knew I wanted to take aiden there before we even got to miami because I had looked at it online but it is
AHHHH-MAZE-ING!!!!
Outside the museum waiting for it to open! We got up and with it this morning!
This place was just so perfect for everything aiden loves. There were so many things about boats, there were slides, firetrucks, pirates, a playground, it is just like little boy heaven! So YES, yet again I have way too many pictures showing the infectious happiness of our precious little boy!
Fishing off the 1st boat we found.
There was even a "for 1 year and under only" room that hallie got to enjoy
With touch, feel, look, type things down at her level. It was really neat.



Grammy's so cool!!!
I love this picture of Aiden dancing and playing in front of the "green screen" that would then put him on the TV's up above.
Can you see grammy & aiden dancing??
There was this giant sandcastle that you could climb up in and play and slide down.
Loved that.
This was one of the favorite rooms. It was a fireman's theme. There was a fire truck, a fireman's pole, dress up clothes...
Our little firefighter
Sliding down the pole
Grandpa sitting on the police motorcycle.
Aiden driving the firetruck


Yeah this place was fun for kids and adults alike!!! :)
Princess hallie being pushed around.

Moving on to the pirate room..
I see you!!
Uh oh Grammy
Walk the plank matey!!!
Arrrrghhhhh!!! :)
Checking out some fish with aunt jenny
This picture just cracks me up. Jenny & alex wanted a picture of their family, but of course aiden doesn't understand when pictures are wanted without him!
There we go :)

Then this room was a cruise ship theme...more boats....heaven...
Look at this happy kid!
Daddy & hallie
There was a music room with a recording studio and everything but aiden didn't stay in there all that long. Nor did he spend any time whatsoever in the very cool art room where you could sit and do any kind of art you wanted with all these supplies provided by the museum.
In the grocery store. AIden loved going shopping for things
And then randomly stopping to feed the cow some of its own milk!!! Lol
We had to slide again...before making our way to the hospital/ Dr's office area
Brushing gigantic teeth at the "dentist"

And jenny needed a little check up at the Dr's
Then it was lastly time to head outside for the playground area




This was such an awesome museum. The kids had a blast and were thoroughly worn out by the time we headed back to the rent house. Such a fun day. After baths and much needed naps, we again went out to eat dinner and do some bowling at Splitsville (where jenny & alex both work)
The littlest bowler!
The happiest bowler
Jenny & Alex showing Aiden the ropes!

He had no fun whatsoever!!!! :)
The daddies with the babies
The group
Grandpa & hallie

This was so sweet. Jenny & alex had got a pin from the back before we got there that night and signed it for aiden. It says thank you for coming to visit us Love, jenny & alex but at the end of the night they gave it to aiden as a "trophy" for his bowling excellence!!! It was so sweet and aiden was so excited!

This bowling pin is now in his room but while we were still in miami it slept next to his bed. Thanks so much you guys!
The Garcia Fam!

More to Come. We're only through day 3 :)

post signature

3 comments:

Beth said...

That museum looks awesome!I want to go. Looks like you guys had a fun vacation.

Sherry Bryant said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm worn out just from the pictures. However.....where are you, Jenni, in these pictures.....????? Yes, I know someone HAS to take them, but come on boys....give her a chance... :-)

Scooter Cox said...

OK........I want to go. I have never seen so many happy faces on Aiden. It is clear he had a blast! Actually, everyone looks so happy. Now I can't wait for part 3