Thursday, March 22, 2012

Aiden's 4th Birthday PARTY!!!

Aiden's 4th birthday was are-run of his 3rd birthday party. Pump it Up= The place to go for kids birthday parties around here. In fact aiden gets really confused when we say we're going to a "birthday party" but then don't go to pump it up. Pretty much all year he has reminded me that "when it's his birthday he'll get to go bounce" It makes me laugh! And also....I love it cause having it here equals little to no stress for party planner momma!!! So at 10 am saturday morning (st. patty's day) we got up and ready to PART-AY!!!!

Whoo hoo!!!
Who's excited??? Daddy & hallie are!
The kiddos are!!!
Watching the safety video before heading in to play
Hallie checking the place out...
Aiden doesn't need much "checking out" time. He's done this before :)
Aiden & Addison.
1 of our quad buddies. They were all dressed in Irish Pride x 4!! Loved it!
Love this happy birthday boy face!
And this one too...
Me & my buddies!!!
I sure do have some gorgeous and precious friends!
Aunt Beth in one of the inflatables with aiden...
And with hallie, who isn't looking but I just LOVE beth's face in this! Cracking me up!
Aiden sliding with his BFF/ cousin Blake
Miss Hallie having a good time at her bro's party

Love this one- Hallie & Grandpa
Hallie sliding with Beth

Uncle Jarod & Aunt Beth
Waiting in line to go to the next room and all saying "happy birthday aiden!!!"
**even aiden said it very loudly!**
Pile up!
Mommy & Hallie
Aunt Kim, Me & Hallie
We have to get this picture everytime. Me & lace with our girls :)
We locked them in the center
Love that annabel is pointing at us, like it was THEM!!!
Playing in the bounce house
Climbing up the slide
Sliding

Air hockey with daddy & Jarod
Beth, Me & Mom
The "Irish" girls in their green!!!

Aiden the "spider" man!!

I have no idea what all this was about but when it was time to take a group picture, aiden had a meltdown and wouldn't smile, crawled into Blake's lap and shortly after this started to cry...I guess "it's your party and you can cry if you want to"
After we got over it...whatever IT was... eating pizza with our friends!
Poppy made it!!!! Yayyyyyy poppy!!!
Poppy was in las vegas and got up at 3 am and was on a 6 am flight home to hopefully make it back in time for aiden's party! He made it for the 2nd half of the party and aiden was soooo excited to see him!
Aiden's spiderman/ batman cake. Yeah he wanted both, so there ya go!
Singing happy birthday
Make a wish!!

Eating cake...lounging in his throne...elbows on table...ahhhhh
PRESENTS!!!

Aiden got so many wonderful gifts from his friends and family. He is one loved little boy!
Grandpa trying out the throne! It's good to be King!
Grandpa & Grammy with Aiden.
I just think this is a cute picture...I'm not sure if he's attacking her or what here??
Our family! I think I'm the only one who looks thrilled about being in this picture...
Jarod & Beth with aiden & Hallie
The natives (kids) were getting restless...it had been a long morning.
Poppy & gigi
and the Bryant Fam!

It was such a fun morning celebrating our little boy. At one point Ben came up to me and hugged me and said "can you believe he's 4?" and I got choked up and thought I might lose it. I really CANNOT believe he's 4. I can't believe how big he is, how smart he is, how absolutely awesome he is! :) It's crazy to me.

Pump it Up, the sequel was just as awesome as the original. However; I do hope maybe aiden will want to try something different next year. Thanks so much to all the friends & family who came to celebrate with us. We are such a blessed family with our friendships and our family. We love & appreciate you all!

Happy Birthday Sweet Aiden! We love you to the moon & back!

post signature

4 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

curious? why are you up at 5:14 AM?? I

It is fun to see how grown up :-(( he is compared to last year. It was fun looking back at the changes.

So glad he/you have some precious friends to celebrate these milestones with.

Love that 4 year old boy!

Beth said...

Great party & pics! I too can't believe he is 4!

I need to work on my excited face...need to make a little less scary.

Sherry Bryant said...

Yes, Why were you up sooooo early in the morning???

LOVED the party! It was so fun and all the kiddos seemed to have a GREAT time! The group picture was hilarious! Jarod told the kids to put their most sad faces on (since a couple of them were NOT happy-one being Aiden). That cake was A-MAZ-ING!!!!!! Still craving another piece!!
I can't believe Aiden is 4 either!

Debbie said...

awwwww - What a precious little boy! Or is he little? Nope, I guess not. It is very clear by looking at these pictures that he might possibly be the tallest boy in his class at times. Sweet pictures of ou Aiden and his friends and sweet pictures of you and your friends. What a fun party!