Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Its true it was a great day

Well Jen was right today was a great day. It was very very exciting to be there and im really glad i went. Ill admit i felt kinda akward being at the woman doctor place, but that changed as soon as i saw our baby. I felt such joy seeing everything, i wanted to cry i was so happy. I am so excited about all this, I cant wait, and today made everything so real. It was so much fun watching the baby move and kick, he/she was very active, and i dont know if anyone noticed but the baby looks alot like the karate kid in the picture where you can see the face. I was very happy to be there with jen and that everything turned out perfect with the baby. Now hopefully jen will not worry so much anymore. Jen and i went to lunch together after the appointment and unfortunatly i had to go to work after that. I felt really bad and it made me sad cause all i wanted to do was stay at home with jen to be with her and look at the pictures of our baby. The baby is so cute. I love this baby so much and i cant wait for him or her to get here.

Ben

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Well, SOMEONE was up late last night! Too excited to sleep - huh? Well, that is something to be excited about! Seeing those pictures just gives me goosebumps.

Ok - It is now time to post a SUGGESTION BOX for names! Yep - Yep! We need to hear from everyone what their suggestions for names are. I personally happen to be partial to names that are alliterated. That is when the first name and the last name begin with the same letter. For example

GIRLS NAMES

Marla Maple Moltz (jk)
Marilyn Monroe Moltz (jk)
Molly Moltz
Marissa Moltz
Melinda Moltz

BOY'S NAMES

Mickey Mantle Moltz (jk)
Marvin Moltz
Marshall Moltz
Matthew Moltz
Michael Merle Moltz

Yeah - Get the idea??

Ok - Let's get going!

Anonymous said...

You were up way past your bedtime youngman. :)

Hope you had a good night at work... I love you and am happy for you.

Love, mom

Scooter Cox said...

I love your excitement.
You are going to be such a good daddy.

Just wait til you see that little face. Your understanding of LOVE is going to explode.

You are my favorite son-in-law.

:-)

Grandma Karen said...

Buddy Bob would be so proud of you right now. Although his son was taken before he could grow up and give him grandchildren, he always loved you and your brother and sister as if you were his own flesh and blood. I will always remember the time we went driving and he played that silly game of “tell me where to turn”. We were all laughing so hard we were lucky we didn’t have an accident. Remember to give this baby some of that silliness. Laughter is good for the soul and the lungs. :)

David Cox said...

wow, what a great entry from the future dad of the greatest kid in the world. as for names i am thinking
david benjamin moltz
benjamin david moltz
..........
thats all i got.