
The big brown book in the middle is our wedding album unfortunately we don't have a coffee table so this is our makeshift coffee table.

Definitely a halloween decoration!

My kitchen table is not done yet, I want to find a pretty bowl and put cermaic pumpkins in it for a centerpiece.

Close up so you can see the pumpkin napkin rings!



This is the candle that make my apartment smell like pumpkin

This was from last year but he just looks so cute with the pumpkin he carved!
6 comments:
I love your decorations! Mine are limited and simple. When you have an apratment or condo you have to keep it that way, if for no other reason than myou don't have any place to store them :)
Not sure whose smile is bigger, Ben's or the pumpkins.... Hmmm, Ben does look alittle more lively.
I like the baby countdown slide too. Lots of personality on this blog!
Well, Shiver me timbers! You beat me on the Halloween decorations. That is not an easy thing to do. I am usually the first one to have all my bountiful fall stuff out! But, your things look Awesome! I can almost smell the pumpkin pie!
Very nice Jennifer. Thanks for the compliment, you know I love to decorate for fall!!!! I have the perfect bowl for your table.....can you wait till October??? I would feel better bringing it to you rather than shipping it.
Dave and I closed the garden for the year this afternoon... Took down all the bean poles.. cut the corn down and tied it up for my buckboard and front porch.. pulled the last 5 cantelope. I picked about 20 pounds of ripe tomato today....and about 15 pound of green tomato to make more chow-chow out of and told Dave that are done with the garden, so we plowed it under. Do you want me to bring more canned goodies when I come next month? Did you ever do anything with the squash and tomato? Did you all try the bbq sauce? Let me know what you want me to bring..
I love the pride that you are taking in your apartment, it always looks so cute.
I miss you both....
I think everything looks great!
Mary Ellen, I don't know if Jenni knows what chow chow is but you definitely need to introduce her to that. I LOVE chow chow and black eyed peas.
Jenni, for a cute little fall treat get a clear pumpkin (Wal Mart $3) and mix candy corn and peanuts. It taste just like Payday candy bars when you take a hand full of it mixed together.
And it looks pretty sitting out.
wow lots of things to answer, mary ellen I would LOVE a bowl for my table and yes I can wait, I am so excited!! Yes we ate most of the squash some of it went bad before we could eat it, I wanted to make some kind of casserole but I never got around to it so we just cooked it up and ate it with chicken. Ben ate the tomatoes but I didn't. We have eaten the BBQ sauce a bunch on chicken, we still have some though. We LOVE it!!! As for chow chow-nope no idea what that is.
Mom- that is a good idea and I will do that before we have guests however; if i sit anything out with just ben and I here we will eat it all before anyone ever sees it! We have no self control like that.
Debbie- I am so impressed that you commented!!! YAY!! Shout out for debbie!! And also I am super impressed with that I beat you on the decorations however I also know that you have an abundance of decorations.
Grandma Karen- Yes I do the best I can with a small space and plus it's hard cause lots of decorations are made for the yard or porch or whatever and we don't have a yard and wouldn't feel comfortable putting anything on or around our front door since we live in an apt complex (a nice apt complex but still)!
Good morning sweetie,
I pulled the bowl out and started a box for you that I will bring in October... maybe I will find some more decorations for the holidays to add to the box.
Scooter, great idea with the candy corn.... I have always used it in some clear glass hurricane type candle holders around the base of the candles. Your idea sounds yummy.
Jennifer, I will bring you a jar of the chow-chow. Your mother is right, I need to introduce you to it, good stuff :)
love you both...
Post a Comment