Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aiden big boy bath

Now that Aiden can sit up so good on his own he takes "big boy bath's" Here is a little video for ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bath videos. All he needs is rubber duckies and a little water and boy is he happy. I am sorry you are having such a hard time with the blog, but we sure love it. I love the new fall look. I started decorating the outside for fall today. I will send pics when I get it all done.

love you all

Debbie said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! It's hard to believe that he is big enough to sit up in a tub all by himself! He is just growing up soooooooo fast!!

I would say that bath time is not going to be a problem. He obviously enjoys the water. :-)

Sherry Bryant said...

LOVE the video!! Not having a problem with the blog from this end. Although, I was working and have to share the computer with the kids when Tom is home...otherwise, I use his computer. Of course, those pictures are wayyyyyyyy too cute of 6 month old Aiden!!!!!