Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ok so the computer still isn't fixed but I used mamaw's computer to upload aiden's 6 month pics. I still have a lot of videos and other pics to upload but I am not gonna take the time to do all of that on mamaw's computer.
Now for a little update on aiden and what he is currently doing. Today I found out he can roll COMPLETELY over. He has been able to roll from his front to his back for a long while now but I had never seen him roll from him back to his front until today and I didn't really find out on purpose. Whenever I leave the room (to go to the bathroom or fix a bottle or whatever) I put aiden on the floor since he is so mobile now I am scared of him falling off the couch or bed or something so I always put him on the floor and on his back because I don't want him to roll into anything so I put him on his back and I came back in the room and he was on his tummy! I was so suprised and so I put him back on his back to see if he would do it again and he immediately did it again for me!! Then I just left him there playing on his tummy for a little bit and then he rolled back to his tummy. So yes he can roll ALL THE WAY OVER now! yay! Aiden is so mobile now it's crazy. He can't really crawl but he sure can scoot. You leave him in a spot he will not be in the same spot when you come back. He scoots along on his back. He is doing better on his tummy but hasn't really got the hang of it yet. He is also getting so much more grabby and independent. For example he is getting harder to get dressed because as you are dressing him he is grabbing at his clothes and putting them in his mouth or kicking his pants off or as soon as I put shoes on him he goes to work on how to pull them off! The same with diaper changes, I try to change his diaper and he wants to know what I'm doing so he tries to strain his neck to see and pulls at his diaper and rolls. We have had more than one occasion where he ends up with his hands in his diaper while I am trying to change him. Sometimes it's just like grrrrr you used to sit where I put you and be still while I changed you and dressed you! No more! He is mr. curiosity! I really do think he is very smart though. He ABSOLUTELY knows what his bottle looks like and when I come into the room with it he will start reaching and grabbing for it. If you hand it to him he will hold it and try to get the nipple in his mouth. He hasn't mastered it yet but he is REALLY CLOSE!He really is turning into a little boy! Ok so here are some of the 6 month pics...if you can't tell I am trying to get use out of his summer clothes before I have to put them up for his fall clothes! Right now I am torn between being ready for him to wear his really cute fall things and wanting to get as much use as possible out of his summer clothes before it's too late!



















Oh yeah and Aiden has his 6 month check-up tomorrow with his new Dr. Hopefully we like her!

2 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

really cute pictures!

I dont blame you for wanting to get as much good as possible out of those cute clothes.

Love the crocs!

Jennifer said...

my blog is all messed up! My pics have moved from the sidebar down to the bottom and my slideshow is gone. I don't know why and I am tired of messing with it for now so I will try to fix it later!