Sunday, September 21, 2008
Cutest little big boy
Aiden is now sitting in high chairs when we go to restaurants. He is at that age where you have to move everything on the table out of his reach because he will grab for it and either throw it on the floor or put it in his mouth. Here he is sitting in a high chair at Luby's today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know he steals the show wherever you go. Love the little nautical outfit.
well what do you know...... I bought an old wood high chair at a yard sale and stripped it down and painted and stained it to match my dining room table, hutch and chairs. Aiden, Weston and Easton now have their own special seat at Grandma's house. Can't wait for him to be able to use it. Weston used it last week when I kept he and Easton for the day, he loved it. Hopefully Aiden will be next :)
Miss you all, but love the pics and videos.
Post a Comment