The whole Cox family.
Cutest baby of all time!In other news, Ben had an interview yesterday that he thinks went well and so we are hoping and praying that there will be some sort of plan for us shortly. We kind of feel like nomads living with mamaw and not having the answers to where we are going to be. Keep us in your prayers, that God will make it clear where we are supposed to be.
Also, please keep the Moltz family in your prayers as Ben's grandfather (on his dad's side) passed away this morning. No plans have been made and his health deteriorated rapidly and unexpectedly.
Ok and last but not least, You may have noticed that my blogs have become shorter and fewer in between. I am probably going to be stopping my blog in the near future. I have found that I seem to have less and less to share and less and less people who really care anyways! haha. I have loved having it and I think it will be a special keepsake for Aiden to have. I am trying to find a company that will print and bound the blogs into a book. I will keep you up to date on when and if I will be taking it offline though!!! In the meantime, have a great week!
6 comments:
I think you should keep it until Aiden is a year old.
As you said, it will be a special keepsake for Aiden.
I will be so sad :(
I look forward to everytime you post something. However, I do understand that it takes a lot of time. Aiden's little laugh can brighten the darkest of days.
I agree with your mom and Grandma Karen. Atleast keep it till he is 1. If some don't really care about reading...well, they aren't forced to...so what's the problem?? Some of like to see what's going on with you guys... Keep it as long as you want. But remember, if you give it up...you will be needing to post identical posts on the Bryant blog AND the Cox blog. This is like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. :)
Ditto - What Sherry said!!!
Okay, this makes me sad, very sad. I totally understand that it is very time consuming, and even though I may not post a comment every time you post, I check this blog everyday, sometimes several times a day depending what is going on here. I will understand when it ends, and I have known that it would end someday, especially as Aiden gets older and your lives become busier and busier. And please don't take this the wrong way, and I do not mean to sound selfish, but this is the only way Ben's side of the family can keep track and see the videos. Grandma Karen, Angela and I do not have access to the Bryant and Cox family blogs. Maybe you could just email me stuff and I could forward them to this side of the family. Whatever you decide, we are all very thankful for what a wonderful job you have done over the past year, and if you didn't know, 1 year ago today you made your first post. Yes, Igo back and read alot of the old posts. I love to be able to see just how far you and Ben have come since that first phone call. You all have grown sooooo much in the past year, and I personally could not be prouder. It is such a joy to see how the 3 of you have grown into such a wonderful family.
I love you all
I agree with all the comments above!!!!
mamaw
Post a Comment