This video is better of the INCREDIBLY loud and high pitched screaming that Aiden does ALL THE TIME!!!
This video is of how much he loves his peaches!! haha next time we are going to have to angle the camera from me because after every bite he would just look at me like I did something very bad to him!
5 comments:
Poor Aiden! Those peach feeding ones are hilarious.
That is just HILLARIOUS!!! I love the peaches one. But, the screaming one keeps messing up. I haven't been able to see that one all the way through yet.
The peaches one is TOOOOOO funny!!! Can't wait to get him here and try those peaches..if you want him to have them. I was laughing out loud on those faces! Loved it!!!!
I laughed out loud and was crying that was sooooooooo funny!! I think I loved Jenni and Mamaw's laughing as much as his faces..
Keep em coming!
I think he's ready for voice lessons!
Post a Comment