Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A day in our life

I have noticed no one really cares when I just write about me and there are no pictures or videos attached to it. I would be offended but I understand. I am boring! So to keep everyone interested I have new videos! These aren't as funny as the last one but they are "typical". This is what we do all day every day with aiden. Games of hide and seek, trying to get him to talk, watching him walk around, etc. This is our life!

4 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

precious videos!

I like the your blogs new look too. Very nice!

Sherry Bryant said...

Love the new look of your blog! These videos are too cute! I don't have sound at work, but will listen to these when I get home.

David Cox said...

i have been gone for a few days but this is amazing. he is growing so quickly. i could not be more proud of my daughter or son in law. he is precious but i know not to take any of this for granted. thank you so much for investing in this obvious gift from God. the return on this investment will pay the rest of your lives and that of so many others.
dad

Kimbrliann said...

I love how he associates Da-Da with that blowing noise. Everytime yall said Da-Da he went pbbbt... Love it..