Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lucky girl

Man am I having a great day! First my husband sent me these BEAUTIFUL flowers for no reason! They are stargazer lilies which are my absolute favorite if anyone wants to know! They have a little heart stuck in them so I originally thought these must be for valentine's day and ben lost his calendar! But after reading the card and asking him apparently they're just "because". My husband is awesome! Tonight Ben was invited to go out to dinner with mamaw after he got off work and then to the mavs game so aiden and I are going to be home alone. I planned for Aiden to take his nap late. He went down at 4:30 and just woke up at 7pm. The thought is that hopefully now he will stay up to see his daddy when he gets home. During that time I took a most luxurious bath in my HUGE bath tub and have been watching friends DVD's and I am as happy as could possibly be. Hope everyone else is having as fun of a saturday night. I know I kinda sound lame when I put it that way....it's saturday night and I'm excited about a bath and reruns on DVD but hey it's the small things and I am ecstatic!!!

3 comments:

Kimbrliann said...

LOVE BATHS... May have to do the hot tub tonight. Have a great night chilling in your cute house..

Scooter Cox said...

I love those lilies too. They smell so heavenly.
I love the vase too. You can do so many things with that vase later.

What a sweet husband.

patcox said...

Ben and I had a great time at the game. Every time we have gone it has gone down to the wire!!!

You are a very Blessed girl. Ben could not stop talking about you and Aiden. He is so very proud of his famiy.

Can't believe how much better at walking Aiden has gotten in such a short time. Awesome video.

Always love reading your blog. I think the "Cox" blog has died a slow death!!!