Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! So far my day has been G-R-E-A-T!!! I was going to wait and post tomorrow after we have our dinner tonight but I have a lot of down time right now. Aiden is napping and ben is not home from work yet so I thought I would just share a couple of pics really quickly.
Aiden's first valentine's day!! He is such a little ham in front of the camera now!Aiden with a book Grandma karen sent him for Valentine's. It is the cutest little book and Grandma Karen (who is a librarian) always sends aiden the CUTEST little books. This one he seems to REALLY like. I can never really get him to sit still and look at books but this one he just sits and looks at...thanks Grandma Karen!! By the way...he was LOOKING at the book till he saw the camera...HAM!
Aiden showing off his Valentine cookie that he got today! I needed to clarify from my earlier post that when I said we feed him "cookies" I meant animal cookies not like sugar, chocolate horrible cookies. Those are only for special occasions!
These are the B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L flowers that were delivered first thing this morning from my VALENTINE! My husband is awesome and amazing and I couldn't love him more if I tried! He gets mega points for these! There are 12 stargazer lilies and 12 long stem red roses! Hands down the most beautiful flowers I have ever received in my life! I love him!!! Now tonight we are cooking each other a special dinner of filet mignon, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, and chocolate fondue with strawberries. We are not known for our cooking skills but we are very excited!! I will have more pictures tomorrow! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's day with those they love most!

2 comments:

Sherry Bryant said...

Great pictures!! And BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! Way to go Ben! Glad you had a great day. The kids are bummed that you have an appointment Monday, but understand. Guess that means, we will need to get together another time. The kids and I need to come and stay for an afternoon with Aiden and you go have an afternoon with Ben. Let me know when it works for you guys.

Scooter Cox said...

grandma karen does pick good books. I have bought "Ma there's nothing to do in here" for 2 of my friends.
Can't wait to see Aiden's book. I love picture books.

flowers twice in 1 month. :-)