Mommy & me this past week was incredibly fun and HIGH energy. I am lacking high energy these days so this week for "around town" we tried out Pump it up party place which is full of HUGE indoor inflatables, slides, obstacle courses, and bounce houses. I thought it would be good for aiden to jump and bounce and run his energy out and mommy could not...It didn't quite work out that way though. I am aiden's BFF on mommy & me days and aiden wasn't having fun until I was also bouncing, sliding and crawling through these huge inflatables! After about an hour of "mommy do it too" aiden did start to get the hang of playing by himself and letting me just watch and he had SO much fun.
This is Pump it up
and the other room
At first aiden was very timid of the HUGE inflatables and only wanted to play with the balls and this inflatable goal thing.
Which he was very much enjoying!!!
And then we entered the bounce house ever so timidly and only if I came in too. At least it wasn't at all crowded and we had the bounce house to ourselves.
Climbing through tunnels and mazes. yes me too! I bet I was quite the sight to see.
The things you do for the love of a 2 year old!
And now here's the HUGE slide which I initially had to carry aiden up the ladder and slide down with him about the first 10-15 times. Then he started getting the hang of how to climb up and go down by himself. So proud of my BIG boy!
He LOVED sliding! I must admit, he did it like a hundred times but every time I held my breath a little bit till he got down. It seems surreal that he's big enough to do this!
But he LOVED
LOVED LOVED it!
Then after many hours of HARD playing we came home for a much needed nap for both of us and Jell-O Jigglers!!!
So nice and sweet, gently using the cookie cutters and...
BANG BANG BANG!!!
What a fun and tasty mess!!
Yeah we had a good time!
Now here are a few videos I took of our adventure. Bouncing, sliding, wiping out, what fun!!!
My favorite part of mommy & me now is that aiden is SO excited to tell ben when he gets home about it. He could not stop talking about how he slid and bounced and jumped. Makes me happy that he's starting to be able to tell about these days himself!:)

6 comments:
wow! Can't believe he is big enough to climb up that slide and come down all by himself.
The jello jigglers look good.
I wish we had video of you sliding and bouncing bouncing!
Well, I am checking this at work. (Yes, I am here at 7:15.) For some reason, I can't see the video here, I will have to check that when I get back home. But, absolutely love that first picture of him going down the slide!! So cute. Looking forward to the video.
WOW!! LOVE the pictures, as usual! Wish I could have seen you crawling through those spaces. Just wait till you are REAL pregnant and you are having to crawl up one of those to get your child out who is scared, hurt, or just won't come down. That's a real treat...
loved the video of him coming down the slide. would have given a penny, or maybe more, to see you in the tunnel!!
you are such an awesome mom to find so much for the both of you to do every week.
looks like the jell-0 was a big hit.
Yes, slide is amazing for a 2 year old. Very fast and he is soooo brave!!
Love it.. I want to go!
That is so cuteeee! Love it!
Post a Comment