Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hallie's Room

Soooo much to do. You would not believe the amount of junk we have been able to compile in this house in the one YEAR we have been here. Either that or we never cleared stuff out when we moved the 1st couple of times...hmm. Anyways we are daily cleaning out stuff and organizing. It feels so good that everything is actually starting to have a place, although have you ever noticed that while you're getting things put away or organized the house as a whole seems to be in more disarray than before?? Weird. So Tuesday was a big day, hallie's room is officially cleaned out minus a couple of large items we still have to find homes for but for the most party empty and Ben got it painted pink!! I did very little to help with the painting of her room because after I did aiden's room my back was a disaster for at least a couple of weeks and being as far along in my pregnancy as I am, I'm not really supposed to be around paint. So all that equals, I was a great supervisor! And even aiden was a little bit of a helper...

Now here's a little video knocking out 3 birds with one stone. Aiden's telling you about his baby sister hallie, he's singing "holy holy holy" that he learned at bible study AND he'll show you hallie's room all painted!


post signature>

3 comments:

Debbie said...

ha ha ha - That is hillarious that he learned Holy and Hallie at the same time! Hallie might be called Holy for a while and then yet again he is liable to sing Hallie, Hallie, Hallie!! The room is looking GOOD!!

Sherry Bryant said...

Looking good and LOVE the singing!!!!

Grandma Karen said...

So cute!