Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Monday November 15th Mommy & Me= CRAFTS

We have so many projects going on in our house right now that mommy & me had to be kept low key this week. Aiden and I still had a fun time together but we stayed home and did thanksgiving crafts and went on a fall walk around our neighborhood to look at leaves.

Aiden was most excited about our firt craft which is a turkey centerpiece/ candy holder. Could be that it was filled with candy corn why he liked it so much???hmmm
Completed turkey craft
And our 2nd craft...tracing aiden's handprint a million times
For a homemade handprint thanksgiving wreath. I have now decided we are going to make a wreath for every holiday!
And because we are now halfway through the month, I thought I would show you how our tree has grown to reflect all the many things we are thankful for!


post signature

2 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

wow! Aiden sure can cut good.

I love that is learning to be thankful for his many blessings!

Debbie said...

Still loving this tree. We all need one of those.