Sunday, November 7, 2010

World Series BABY!!

This past monday Ben and I had the chance to witness history when we went to the 5th game of the world series 2010. The Rangers vs. the Giants at the ballpark in arlington! We were so excited to be invited and we all (mamaw, mom, Jarod, beth, ben and I) went out to the ballpark in arlington to cheer our rangers on and hopefully fight off elimination by the Giants. Wellllll....we didn't fight off elimination. We lost the world series to the Giants that night but it was still incredible to be there that night! It was an incredible season for the Texas Rangers who won the ALCS and made all of arlington/ dallas/ fort worth TEXAS proud. Even after they lost all the rangers fans stuck around to let the rangers know how proud we were of their amazing efforts this season and I thought we were a quite gracious crowd when defeated. We stayed to take pictures of the World Series 2010 winners the san francisco Giants and rangers fans even cheered for them. I was proud of our city. What a fantastic ride.


I took over a 100 pictures just because I was overwhelmed by the whole experience but I decided just to share a couple collages here. Everyone may not be as thrilled with baseball pictures as I am. Thanks to everyone who made it possible (you know who you are) for Ben and I to go that night. From getting us tickets, to giving us rides, to helping us find babysitters, a lot of effort was made on the part of our family to help make sure ben and I got to join in on this night! Thanks so much! It was incredible! :)

post signature

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey!! FYI - even folks from Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma were rooting for the Rangers just as much as the Texans!! You should have seen it down here in Shreveport.

Love the collages. You are going to have to show me how to do that.

Scooter Cox said...

what a fabulous event. so happy I got to go. You are right that it was truly a team that made it possible for you and Ben to go.

I do think Aaron deserves a special "shout out" for babysitting Aiden.

I would still love to be a fly on the wall to watch that :-)

Grandma Karen said...

AWESOME!!!!!

Sherry Bryant said...

Sounds like a GREAT time!!! And...YAY Aaron. Who had more fun, Aiden or Aaron??