Thursday, October 18, 2007

16 weeks and that means.....baby girl polll

I have added the baby girl poll. I am still going with the themed names I like. This week it is the "ka" sound. Caroline is another one I like with this sound but that has already been on a poll so it's not this week. Vote for your favorite and good news!! We should only have to go back and forth for a couple more weeks. YAY!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

Okay, I know I probably messed up the numbers, but I voted for two names this time. I really like Callie, but I also like Cassie as a nick name for Cassandra.

I really love the pumpkin picture you have up today.

Britt said...

I love the picture too! And your cookies look really good. =) The pictures of you and Ben are so cute! One of the perfect couples in the world. =)