Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Baby Day!!!

Mary Ellen came on monday AND she brought us goodies!! Besides her homemade goodies (she brought us jams, salsa, tomato sauce, and some other things I am not sure what they are but I am excited about it!) she brought little outfits that she bought for baby! She bought baby two halloween outfits for next halloween along with the cutest onesie and little jeans and blanket and 2 bibs. I am so excited!! I took a picture of us with the halloween outfits. It is not a very good picture of either of us but oh well.

Then we went to babies R Us for a lengthy look around the store. We had sooo much fun. We compared cribs, strollers, swings, playpens, oh my! I had a great time and I actually made some important decisions on things I want, dont want, like, dislike....good times. I have narrowed my choices a lot. Ben and his brother andrew went with us but I don't think they enjoyed the experience quite as much as us. Here is a picture of them "helping"

This week is very busy for me. I have school and am working every day until mamaw comes on friday!! I am going to try and get the featured person of the week blog written before then but who knows. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, OH MY!!

Those are just the cutest little outfits. I just now figured out that this blog will let me click on the picture and it makes it BIGGER!! Whoo-Hoo! Nope - don't any flys light on my nose! I am FAAAAST!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Scooter Cox said...

What cute little baby outfits.

It starts getting real when you start seeing the little clothes.

I love the picture of Ben and Andrew. That is priceless.

I am proud of them for going though.

Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

We made it back to Tennessee, and I couldn't wait to read the blog. I too had a great time Monday with the 3 of you. I am glad that I could be of some help at Baby's R Us, or atleast just go hang out there. It really was fun. It sure will be easier on some of your decisions once we know if you are having a boy or a girl.

I had so much fun picking out the baby outfits, glad that you liked them.

As for the "goodies" I brought, you need to try the chow chow.

I hope you have a great visit with mamaw and your mom, I can hardly wait to hear their opinions on some of the decisions that you made about some of the baby things we looked at Monday. I really am excited about you coming at Thanksgiving. Thanks again for spending your day off with me, I really enjoyed it.

love you all

Grandma Karen said...

The outfits are so cute. I went to Babies R Us the other day to buy a present for my boss and couldn't stop thinking about you all. I wanted to buy everything!
I also wanted to say I am glad Ben is practicing his middle of the night rocking abilities. He will need to it. Nice see ready to be the back if necessary :)

Love you

Grandma Karen said...

I meant to say, nice that Andrew is ready for backup duties too.