Tuesday, October 16, 2007

3rd annual pumpkin carving!!!

Last night ben and I had our 3rd annual pumpkin carving extravanagnza. Haha I added the extravaganza part. Basically every year before halloween we set aside a night to make halloween treats and carve pumpkins. Last night was it!! Instead of making cupcakes (like we have in the past) we made sugar cookies this year and we carved the pumpkins to sit out on our porch. Here are some pictures from the extravaganza!!!
Here's the cookies!! Ok so we are not exactly artists!
Ben making the face like his pumpkin!
Me smiling like my pumpkin!

Previous years: Last year

2005


3 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

I think your cookies are great!
I wish I had one. They look yummy.
Love the annual pumpkin carving.

Grandma Karen said...

Oh, this baby is going to have so much fun. I love traditions!!!!

Your cookies look great and I love the pumpkins. I sure wish you guys lived closer because I miss you.

Debbie said...

We LOVE Halloween at the Hutches house!! It is probably the holiday the we enjoy second only to Christmas. I think that it is soooooooo cool that yall have this pumpkin carving tradition and pictures to document each year. You may have to make a special Halloween photo album that shows your traditions from year to year. It would be fun to look at your pumpkins from 2005 - 2055!!!