The middle names are mostly family names...Ray was bear's middle name, Ruby was my grandmother's name (my mom's mom), Leigh is my middle name, and Ann is mamaw pat's middle name. Grace I just like, haha
Well, I love Emma Grace. I should. Everybody in this State has been naming their baby girls that this year! ha ha I'm thinking I like Kimberly's idea. Since everyone is returning to more traditional (antique) sounding names - Ruby Ray is kind of growing on me. :-)
Yea I have to say I like Emma Grace, but everyone else is naming their baby that...it's going to be too common, not to mention I already have one second-cousin named that! I like "Ruby Ray" that's neat sounding...but I voted for Madison Ann(e) since my middle name is Anne. :) And I like the name Madison.
Okay, at the risk of not being popular, what's wrong with little girls???? Not that I don't like little boys, I could spend my life watching little league baseball, but I have to stand up for the girls! I do like Madison Leigh Moltz. Jenni, I know you didn't middle names, but my mind just flows that way. You can take any part you want.
Charley Ray is our newest blessing! He was anxious to be a part of our family and surprised us all when he came 5 weeks early. He is sweet as pie and he is very loved!
Hallie is our little princess. She is a blessing and a joy to this family. She steals our hearts with her cuddles and her smiles every day!
Aiden is 4 years old and he challenges and entertains us every single day. He is the most tender hearted, sweet, imaginative, and entertaining child ever. We are blessed to be his parents.
We have been married since June of 2006. We are partners in all things and there is no one else I would rather be spending this chaotic, crazy, amazing life with!
12 comments:
Caroline Reese
Or Libby Leigh
Caroline Ray! Not Reese Ruby, I understand the Mamaw implications but not that!
How about Ruby Ray? Wow, that child would be in for a tough road ahead.. I LOVE Emma Grace or Emma Ray..
Kimberly
Well, I was going to suggest Elizabeth Anne, but I really like Emma Grace.
:) I don't think we have enough Jennifer Moltz's in the family. :)
Would someone please explain the reference to Mamaw and the baby girl names.
Thanks
The middle names are mostly family names...Ray was bear's middle name, Ruby was my grandmother's name (my mom's mom), Leigh is my middle name, and Ann is mamaw pat's middle name. Grace I just like, haha
let us hope it is not a girl. but if it is, how about Benjamina Eve(rett).
you know i dont care. i just cant wait! 2008 will be great!!.
love dad
David,
I love the way you think.
Well, I love Emma Grace. I should. Everybody in this State has been naming their baby girls that this year! ha ha I'm thinking I like Kimberly's idea. Since everyone is returning to more traditional (antique) sounding names - Ruby Ray is kind of growing on me. :-)
Yea I have to say I like Emma Grace, but everyone else is naming their baby that...it's going to be too common, not to mention I already have one second-cousin named that!
I like "Ruby Ray" that's neat sounding...but I voted for Madison Ann(e) since my middle name is Anne. :)
And I like the name Madison.
Okay, at the risk of not being popular, what's wrong with little girls???? Not that I don't like little boys, I could spend my life watching little league baseball, but I have to stand up for the girls! I do like Madison Leigh Moltz. Jenni, I know you didn't middle names, but my mind just flows that way. You can take any part you want.
Post a Comment