Sunday, October 21, 2007

this and that

I haven't had much to blog about lately because all I do is work and go to school. Side note I already very much dislike my job. I have to keep reminding myself that it is temporary and a pay check for the time being, but mostly...yeah I hate it. Last thursday night ben and I had free tickets to the blue man group. I am glad we had free tickets because I was not all that impressed with the show. It was ok, parts were entertaining but if i had actually had to pay for the $100 tickets I would have been very disappointed. It is definitely more for the youger generation which I guess is no longer me because most parts I was just confused by. I still can't figure out if it was a concert or a comedy show or a mime act or a rave?? Anyway you look at it, I wouldn't go back. If anyone else has seen it I would love to hear your interpretation. Anyhow I have my next prenatal appt on wednesday so hopefully I will have something interesting to report then. I will also be writing the "why we can't wait for the baby to meet you" and "what's happening this week" for 16 weeks in the next couple days. Hope everyone is having a better week than me!

No comments: