Kimberly is my dad's sister (my aunt) and by far one of the coolest people I know. Anyone who has ever met Kimberly knows she is one of the sweetest people God ever made. She is the first to do anything for anyone else and in our family we constantly abuse her for her massaging talents and her photography talents. In fact it is somewhat difficult to find pictures OF her because she is always taking them. Ben and I owe our gorgeous engagement photos and pretty much any other good picture taken of us to her. Kimberly always puts her family first and she has made such an incredible fun and loving aunt. I can't wait to see her as a GREAT AUNT. My favorite memories of kimberly are that when I was little she would dress me up do my hair and makeup and take pictures of me! AND sometimes I would get to spend the night with mamaw and bear and I could sleep with her. This made me feel very old and more like her friend (Kimberly was 14 when I was born so she was in her teens when I was young)I remember jarod and I laying in the back of that van we used to drive down to padre with kimberly and her boyfriend and we thought we were super cool. Another favorite memory was being the flower girl in her wedding, I felt sooo special that I got to stand NEXT to kimberly during the ceremony. Kimberly always made the best desserts for thanksgiving and christmas eve, something very chocolatety and she can make rotel better than anyone I know. She helped me so much when it came time for my wedding. She dances like a maniac and makes everyone have fun!
I have a ton of great memories of kimberly because she is truly one of the most special people in my life. She has always been more like a big sister or friend than an aunt. Jarod and I have long since talked about that if you ever got in trouble Kimberly was the one to call. She is always there for you when you need something or don't. She calls for absolutely no reason other than to tell you she loves you or there is a storm within 100 miles of your present location. In the most recent years talking to kimberly on a daily basis has been a blessing in my life and I am sooooo excited for her to meet our baby. She will make the MOST AMAZING great aunt!!
11 comments:
good picture!
great thoughts!
WOW! Will you write things about me everyday so I feel as good as I do right now?? That was amazing! I totally love getting to talk to you everyday online. Probably the MOST we have ever talked. You are definately my friend first and family second.. I can't wait to watch you be a SUPER MOMMY! You are precious and I can't wait to meet my BABY!
That is such a good picture of the two of you! Jenny - you are hardly showing at all! :-)
Hehe well thanks debbie since this picture was taken last year!!
LOLOLOLOL
Wow! Having only met your amazing family the week of your wedding I was a little confused (or don't remember, I'm about to be a great-grandma you know)about exactly how everyone was connected in your family. I mention this because I didn't think Kimberly was old enough to be your aunt. She really is a great photographer. I love the engagement pictures. I can't wait to hear more about everyone. Not only is this great for the baby, but it's not a bad way to get to know each other's families either.
That's so sweet! I hope you're doing great Jenni! I'm glad you're not having morning sickness. I can't wait for the baby to arrive!
Love & miss yall!
I can't wait to see my "family bio". If you need help writing it, let me know. I am assuming that once this child is born I will be told.
Jeez...that is some serious sucking up! I hope we all get a "Why I cant wait for the baby to meet..." column. Ok, I dont hope it for everyone, just me!
well if you had read the post before you would know that a random person is going to be chosen EVERY week. so we will see if you get chosen or not :)
Jen, you better do some creative writing on Dale's..
Post a Comment