The baby is now doing real baby kicks. I have been able to feel the flutters/movement for quite some time now but now the movements are definite kicks. Plus they are now to the outside so we can feel them on the outside of my tummy. This has made me very excited!!! I have felt the baby's little foot? or hand? probably foot several times now. The other night we sat with ben's hand on my tummy for about an hour trying to let him feel the kicks. But he is still not really sure he has felt it. It is now just about being there at the right time, which I am always with me so I get the advantage!! haha. Anyways this makes me very happy because it makes the baby feel more real to me, instead of just an occasional flutter or the constant indigestion...baby is actually kicking me. Makes me feel more like there's a baby in there and not just that an alien has invaded my body.
In other news I am going to be one busy bee up until thanksgiving. I have a project and/or a test in every single class before the holiday. Plus my mom is coming so I need to get everything done before she gets here saturday. Then when mom leaves we are going to tennessee!! YAY I am so excited for next week. PLUS I am most excited about monday....one week from today!!! We get to find out what baby is!! I cannot wait, baby better cooperate!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Being busy will make the time go faster. We can't wait till you all get here. Glad that the baby is finally kicking that you know that it is a baby and not the alien we have all grown to love. As far as that sonogram, he better cooperate, we all need to know.
Have a great visit with you mom.
love you both
sorry I have not talked to you and ben since i got back no excuse--just havent
glad you can feel the baby kick--they will get harder and ben will be more than able to feel them.
I had a grear time with you guys.
from now on out you will really know there is a "real live baby" inside you.
have a great time with your mom and be careful going to ten.
love, Mamaw
I can't wait to see you and sleep in your guest bedroom. That is the best bed!
I am most excited about going to the doctor with you.
Thank you for scheduling this while I'm there.
I really hope our little baby is cooperative!
Love you and see you in 5 days.
I am voting for baby name Caroline because that is my daughter's name!! Your mom ditched me today- stupid pink eye!
Post a Comment