
this was 10 weeks....can you tell i was taking this myself??

18 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks
That's all I have so far...I am going to make it a point to do a better job of taking the pics though. If you read my previous blog, I have already said and now the pictures will confirm. I have gotten really big really quickly!!!

This is ben's growth to date....he is sticking out his belly lovingly!
4 comments:
oh to be young enough that you would take a picture of your stomach at any stage............
You look darling.
Thanks for the pictures!
Ben looks very cute too.
does ben know when he is due and if he is having a boy too.
You look great the bad news is that you still have some growing to do,. isnt great you are growing!!
cant wait to see you and Ben!!!!
love, mamaw
You guys look GREAT!!! Can't wait to see you when you come this way. Do we have a name? Brandi won't quit asking about this. Love to you all. Sherry
Love love love the name!
Post a Comment