Ben, andrew (bens brother) and I decided to leave for tennessee last night when ben got off work and drive through the night. We figured it would give us more time in tennessee and there would be less traffic. Ben drove most of the way with me only having to relieve him once so he could rest his eyes. For the most part we have had a lazy day napping on and off but it's been great to see everyone. There are a few family members here who I had never met before so that has been exciting. Tomorrow we are scheduled to have 26 people for thanksgiving dinner. It will be a very full house!!! In honor of thanksgiving I am posting my five favorite things about thanksgiving!!
1. The thanksgiving day parade
2. Sausage balls!! I dont understand why we can't have these at any other time of year.
3. Dressing/ stuffing
4. Pumpkin pie
5. Late afternoon naps (at my house this is usually when all the football is on)
Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mine are...
1. creamed corn
2. mamaw in her apron
3. the boys throwing the football outside
4. cowboy games
5. kids being out of school!!
But, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY SAD....
I won't be with Jen and Ben and AJ this thanksgiving.. :(
Post a Comment