Friday, November 2, 2007

Baby name polls

Sorry I have been lacking on the polls but we have narrowed our choices down to 6 boy and 6 girl names. HAHA yeah we still have some narrowing to do. I am posting a boy AND a girl poll for this week and it will run until the day we find out the gender yay!!! SO you have longer to vote and more to vote on, but I have changed it to where you only get ONE vote for each poll. SO use it wisely, haha!!

One of these 12 names will be our baby's name, YAY!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Madison. If you pick this one, would you call her Madison or Maddi? Maddi Moltz has a good ring to it. Cameron reminds me of Cameron Shumaker. Cute, sweet and full of energy. Cameron Moltz would be great too. I'm enjoying reading your blog. I'm so glad we have the ability to do all this internet stuff, now. Have a great day. Love you,
Sherry

Scooter Cox said...

I like all the names. You can't go wrong with any of those.

Grandma Karen said...

This is really hard. I really do like all the names. It will be so interesting to see what you and Ben end up choosing.

love you both,

Grandma Karen

mamaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.