happy thanksgiving everyone!!! On this thanksgiving day and every day we need to remember all the things we have to be thankful for. Here are the things I am most thankful for this year.
10. We had a safe trip to tennessee
9. I have gotten to see my mom and mamaw and now all of ben's family within this month. I miss my family so much.
8. School is almost out for christmas
7. I already have my baby boy's bedding so I no longer have to worry about that!
6. My dad's health was cleared and he was deemed cancer free!!!
5. That ben has a really good job and we are able to support ourselves, we have everything we could need and more.
4. My amazing family, new and old who I could not live without.
3. My wonderful husband who is so supportive and loving and incredibly good to me.
2. That my baby BOY is very healthy and growing perfectly and my pregnancy is completely problem free.
1. God is good and prepares us for things we think we can't handle, He turns our pain to joy, and never stops loving us.
We are all incredibly blessed, take time today to think of all the things God has given you!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good List!
I am thankful for you and Ben!
Love you, MOM
we missed you guys yesterday. you may have already heard that in the prayer yesterday i prayed for AJ and jen and benny instead of ben and jenni.
anyway, i love you. have a great time and be careful on the road.
dad
Yes, classic!! Thanksgiving was wonderful except we felt that 3 people were missing.. It was very noticable. I can't wait until you are back home in Texas!! Love you.
Post a Comment