It is really distressing to me that I want to start getting in the christmas spririt and it is in the mid 80's in florida!!! I am officially and completely over living in florida. I am no longer a fan. I am so tired of seeing everyone in shorts and tank tops!! It is almost december! I am equally as tired of the little girls who wear the super short skirts with the furry boots?? what is this fashion? or equally the super short skirts with a sweater?? I really am not a fan of this fashion, this is not a cute look....It is a confused look. Anyways I hope everyone is having a more succesful start to the christmas season.
I am now 22 weeks pregnant and feeling really huge. I am not sure about how every pregnancy progresses BUT for me I had this HUGE growth between 18 and 22 weeks. It was like I had this little baby bump and then all the sudden WHOA...wide load coming through! That's how I feel at least. I have taken a few pictures showing my growth and I will post those soon. Baby boy is moving so much these days and he feels really big. This part really freaks me out because I know he is not that big...he is a little over half the length he will be when he is born but he doesn't even weigh 2 pounds yet. That is freaking me out, because I look at myself and think ok baby I only have so much more room.
I cannot believe how quickly time has passed, it seems just the other day we found out and at that point I couldn't wait for 20 weeks (cause thats when you can find out the sex) and 20 weeks seemed soooo far off. Now here I am on the other side of 20 weeks and over half way done with this pregnancy. It's crazy to think about.
Anyways I cannot wait to be done with finals so I can start christmas shopping and get a bunch of stuff done that I have been putting off. Ben and I are going to go tour the hospital and pre-register. While we're there we are going to look into the childbirth classes and try to at least go to a couple. We are going to start cleaning out the guest bedroom to make room for the baby furniture. I also need to set aside time to get baby boy's scrapbook up to date. Then before we know it we will be heading to texas for christmas. YAY!!!! Busy busy time.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we have had a little more traditional weather here in Texas. Has been in the low 40's. I like it being a little colder but don't like it when it is wet.
I have been wearing boots and sweaters and coats and I love it.
I have another one that doesn't work with me...........flip flops and sweaters!
Okay, it's really cold and snowy here in Michigan, and I like that except for the part where the roads were icey when I was trying to get home from TN and it delayed me by almost 2 hours making it a 12 hour drive. Except for slippery roads, I really like winter from now until the day after Christmas, and then I'm ready for spring, but I'll have to wait another 4 months.
Here's another strange look. One of my guy students is still wearing shorts, and last night he was out shoveling snow (here at the library) with shorts and a winter jacket and gloves. Talk about confusing :)
I know what you mean about sudden growth spurts. Just wait til the last month.
Glad you are home safe. Good luck with your finals. Did your group ever come through for you on the project you were working on?
Love you both.
Post a Comment