Friday, November 21, 2008
Mover and Shaker
We are at such a fun and ACTIVE stage in Aiden's life. He is going everywhere at record speed. He can pull up on everything in sight. He has the strength to stand on his own but he doesn't realize that yet. He will let go of whatever he is holding on to and stand for about 3 seconds (until he realizes he is no longer holding on) and then he sits down. He definitely knows who ben and I are and whenever we come through the door he will crawl to us and pull up on our pants. He will follow us if we try to leave a room without him. So we have started a new game with him where we crawl around the living room floor and he follows us. I constantly have my hands full with this little mover and shaker but it is a precious time watching how quick he is learning and all that he can do now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is so cute. He is crawling up a storm. That is so good for him developmentally.
Ben can crawl good too.
Yeah!! That is VERY good for him developmentally and he is using the other leg better this weekend than he did last weekend. Last weekend he tended to let one leg do all the work and drag the other one. But, it looks like both of them were in high gear this weekend.
He also looks like he is feeling better this weekend than last weekend!! Glad that little cold didn't hang on too long. :-)
I have to crawl this week too. Every where I go in the house I have to crawl because it hurts to much to walk on my left foot. Thursday I had a procedure done on my foot and it hurts! So now I crawl.
We should see who crawls faster...Brandi or Aiden... I personally think that Aiden win. Glad that Ben has that crawling activity down so well. Cute video!!
Post a Comment