Sunday, November 23, 2008
A whole bunch of Nothin
I've said it before and I will say it again Aiden is at a GREAT age! He is so personable and fun. He is trying so hard to copy us when we talk...he will move his mouth like we do. We have been trying to teach him "dada" for a while now cause ben is dead set that it will be his first word. Last night we are pretty sure he said it. Of course he had no clue what it meant and it was more like "dadadadada" but we are totally counting it! haha. Yesterday was a bit of a lazy day... Ben got home around 2 and we had had plans for our evening but they got cancelled so we just hung around the house. Kim took this picture of the 3 of us hanging out on the couch which I thought turned out pretty cute even though I don't have a stitch of makeup on and Aiden is wearing halloween pajamas but what are ya gonna do???
Now I am a completely horrible parent because I bought aiden a christmas present. It is the stand and play musical table by fisher price and I just really thought he would love it. I got it about a week ago but yesterday I was just so excited to see him play with it that I gave it to him! He LOVES it! He just laughs at it and dances with the music. It is so cute. By far the best $35 ever spent! Well then I started feeling bad because I wasn't getting any of his reactions to his toy because obviously it wasn't christmas morning! So I put him in christmas pajamas and took video! haha. I will probably take it away from him sometime in the next week or so and then bring it back out at christmas. I think this is the only age where this will actually work. So here's the video. He had already played with it a whole bunch by the time I took the video so it's not as good as it was when he first started playing with it but he is still boppping and dancing. Now the other video is just for fun. It's a game of peek a boo ben played with aiden when he got home from work the other night. It was too funny how he just squeled and laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish that video was clearer so you could see how much he jumps out of fear before he starts laughing. It is the CUTEST! He is the most precious thing..
I love the picture of the three of you.
That is a very good picture
I love the second one. The music is great.
Those videos are so cute. Now if only he had done some of that at the wedding when I got to see him!
Post a Comment